Proviron tablet Uses Side effects, Dose In Urdu
Proviron Tablet Uses Side effects, Dose In Urdu
NAME OF THE MEDICINAL PRODUCT
Proviron Tablets 25mg
QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Each tablet Proviron contains 25mg mesterolone.
- Reduced efficiency in middle and advanced age Complaints attributable to androgen-efficiency, such as reduced efficiency, easy fatigability, lack of concentration, weak memory, disturbances of libido and potency, irritability, disturbances of sleep, depressive moods, and general vegetative complaints, can be overcome or improved by the use of Proviron tablets.
- Potency disturbances.
- Potency disorders based on an androgen deficiency are eliminated by administration of Proviron. If other factors are the sole cause or if they contribute to the disorders, Proviron may be administered In support of other therapeutic measures.
Growth, development and function of androgen-dependent target organs are stimulated With Proviron. It promotes development of secondary male sex characteristics in cases of prepuberal androgen-deficiency. Proviron eliminates deficiency symptoms in cases where a loss of gonadal function has occurred postpuberally.
Oligo and azoospennia and deficient Leydig-cell secretion may be the cause of infertility. With Proviron sperm count and sperm quality as well as the fructose concentration in the ejaculate can be Improved or normalized, thus increasing the chances of procreation.
Dosage and method of administration
- Proviron tablets are taken with water Or with some liquid.The following dosages are recommended:
- Reduced efficiency and potency disturbances Commencement of treatment: 1 Proviron tablet 3 times per day. After satisfactory clinical improvement it can be filed to reduce the dose. Continuation of treatment: 1 Proviron tablet twice or once per day. According to the type and severity of the complaints, the dose for further treatment is to be adjusted to individual requirements. Continuous treatment over a period of several months is recommended.
- Hypogonadism requires continuous therapy For the development of secondary male sex.
characteristics 1 – 2 Proviron tablets 3 times per day for several months.
with maintenance dose 1 Proviron tablet 2 – 3 times per day will often be sufficient.
Infertility – for the improvement of sperm quantity and quality
Proviron tablet 2 – 3 times per day for a cycle of spermatogenesis, i. e. for about 90 days.
Proviron treatment is repeated if necessary, after an interval of several weeks.
To achieve a higher fructose concentration In the ejaculate in cases of postpuberal Leydig-cell insufficiency: 1 Provlron tablet twice per day over several months.
Proviron Tablet Contraindications
- Carcinoma of the prostate, previous or existing liver tumors. Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
Special warnings and special precautions for use
- Androgens are not suitable for enhancing muscular development in healthy individuals or for increasing physical ability.
Proviron is for use in male patients only. Regular examinations of the prostate should be carded out prophylactically. In rare cases benign and in even rarer cases malignant liver tumors leading in isolated cases to life-threatening intraabdominal haemorrhage have been observed after the use of hormonal substances such as the one contained in Proviron. If severe upper abdominal complaints. liver enlargement or signs of intra-abdoniinal haemorrhage occur, a liver tumor should be included in the differential-diagnostic considerations.
- Effects on ability to drive and use machines Not applicable.
- in individual cases Undesirable effects, frequent or persistent erections occur, the dose should be reduced or the treatment discontinued in order avoiding injury to the penis.
Proviron Tablet Overdose
- Acute toxicity studies using a single administration showed that Proviron is to be classified as non-toxic. There Is No risk of toxicity is to be expected even after a single administration of a multiple of the dose required.