Progyluton Tablet (Estradiol Valerate–Norgestrel) Oral Uses in Urdu
Composition qualitative and quantitative
Progyluton Tablet Each white sugar-coated tablet contains estradiol valerate 2.0mg
Each light brown sugar-coated tablet contains estradiol valerate 2.0mg and norgestrel 0.5mg
Progyluton Tablet (Estradiol Valerate–Norgestrel) Oral Uses in Urdu
- Indication Of Progyluton Tablet Oral Uses
- progyluton tablet for polymenorrhea means menses in more than one time in the month
- primary and secondary amenorrhea means the absence of menses in puberty or menses is stop more than 6month
- irregular menses
- it provides hormone which produces an egg from ovary than ovulation occurs
- menopause menses is skipped in age 4o to 50 year more than in over 50 years of age
- abnormal uterine bleeding means Menorrhagia
- female infertility if a female try to conceive the result some make positive through this medicine
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for the treatment of signs and symptoms of estrogen deficiency due to natural menopause or Hypogonadism, castration or primary ovarian failure in women with an intact uterus.
- prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- Control of irregular menstrual cycles.
- Treatment of primary or Secondary amenorrhea.
Progyluton Oral Uses Side effects
Progyluton Tablet Contraindication
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) should not be started in the presence of any of the conditions listed below. should any of the conditions appear during HRT use?the product should be stopped immediately.
- Lactation meaning breastfeeding
- Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
- (CAD)Coronary Arterial Disease angina, myocardial infarction
- Ovarian cancer this cancer much rare in breast cancer.
- chronic liver diseases like HCV or HBS or liver cirrhosis
- ischemic stroke (CVA)cerebrovascular accident
- Hypersensitivity mean patient reaction due to some drugs
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.
- pulmonary embolism
Progyluton Tablet Dose
How to start progyluton tablet
- If the patient is still Menstruating .treatment Should Begin on the 5th day of the cycle ( 1st day of menstrual Bleeding=1st day of the cycle).
- patient with amenorrhea or very infrequent periods or who are postmenopausal may start at any time, provided pregnancy has been excluded (see section pregnancy and lactation ).
- one tablet Is taken daily for the first 11 days, followed by one light brown tablet daily for 10 days. following the 21 days of tablet-taking, there will be a tablet-free interval of 7 days.
- Dose and administration
- each pack covers 21 days of treatment. a new pack progyluton should be started after the 7-day tablet-free interval on the same day of the week as the previous one.
- the tablet is to be swallowed whole with some liquid.
- the tablet should preferably be taken at the same time every day.
Missed Dose tablet
- In case a tablet is forgotten, It should be taken as soon as possible. if more than 24 hours have elapsed, no extra tablet needs to be taken. if several tablets are forgotten, bleeding may occur.
- bleeding usually occurs during the tablet-free interval of 7 days within a few days after the last tablet was taken.
additional information on special populations of children and adolescents.
- porgyluton is not indicated for use in children and adolescents.
- There are no data suggesting a need for dosage adjustment in elderly patients.in women aged 65 years or older see section special warnings and precautions for use.
پروگلوٹان کو ہم زنانہ تکالیف میں استعمال کرتے ہیں
جب زنانہ بیماری باقائدگی سےنہ آتی ہو یا بار بار آتی ہوتو ان سب
کی وجہ ہارمونل پرابلم ہوتی ہےہارمون کی کمی بیشی سے
یہ مسئلہ پیدا ہوتاہےاور اس میں دو قسم کے ہارمون پائے جاتے
ہیں ایسٹروجن اور دوسرا پروجسٹرون پائے جاتے ہیں اس کو
لیول میں کرتی ہیں اور زنانہ ہارمون کو لیول میں کرتی ہے
پروگلوٹان کو ہم مختلف زنانہ تکالیف میں ہم استعمال کرتے ہیں
ہارمونل ایمبیلنسمنٹ میں استعمال کراتے ہیں
سیکنڈری آیمینوریا میں استعمال کراتے ہٰٰٰٰیں
ماہواری کا بار بار آنااسکو عورتیں حاملہ ہونے کےلئے استعمال کر سکتی
ہیں اور اس سے انڈا کااخراج ہوتا ہےجس عورتیں کنسیو کرسکتی ہیں
PROGLUTON Oral Uses
NAME OF THE MEDICALE PRODUCT
QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE
Each white sugar-coated tablet contains estradiol valerate 2.0mg
Each light brown sugar-coated tablet contains estradiol valerate 2.0 mg and norgestrel 0.5mg
Progyluton tablet oral Uses Dosage
- One white tablet is taken daily for the first 11 days, followed by one light brown tablet daily for 10 days.
- Following the 21 days of tablet-taking, there will be a tablet-free interval of 7 days.
Progyluton Oral Uses Administration
Each pack covers 21 days of treatment. A new pack of should be Progyluton started after the 7- day tablet-free interval on the same day of the week as the previous one.
The tablets are to be swallowed whole with some liquid.
The tablets should preferably be taken at the same time every day.
In case a tablet is forgotten, it should be taken as soon as possible. If more than 24 hours have elapsed. No extra tablet deeds to be taken, if several tablets are forgotten, bleeding may occur. Bleeding usually occurs during the tablet-free interval of 7 days within a few days after the last tablet was taken.
Additional information on special populations
Children and adolescents
Progyluton is not indicated for use in children and adolescents.
There are no data suggesting a need for dosage adjustment in elderly patients. In women aged 65 years or older see section special warnings and precaution for use.
Patients with hepatic impairment
Progyluton has not been specifically studied in renal impaired patients. Available data do not suggest a need for dosage adjustment in this patients population.
Progyluton tablet Contraindications
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) should not be started in the presence of any of the conditions listed below. Should any of the conditions appear during HRT use, the product should be stopped immediately?
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Undiagnosed vaginal bleeding
- Known or suspected cancer of the breast or malignancies, if sex steroid-influenced
- Presence or history of liver tumors ( benign or malignant)
- Severe hepatic disease
- Acute arterial thromboembolism (e.g myocardial infarction, stroke)
- Active deep venous thrombosis, thromboembolic disorders, or a documented history of these conditions
- A high risk of venous or arterial thrombosis
- Severe hypertriglyceridemia
- Known hypersensitivity to any of the components of progyluton
Progyluton tablet Special warnings and precautions for use
During HRT use, therapy should not be used in this situation
- Migrainous or frequent and unusually severe headaches that occur for the first time or other symptoms that are possible prodroma of cerebrovascular occlusion.
- Recurrence of cholestatic jaundice or cholestatic pruritus which occurred first during pregnancy or previous use of sex steroids.
- Symptoms of a thrombotic event or suspicion thereof.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
Effects of other medicinal products on progyluton
Interactions can occur with drugs that induce microsomal enzymes which can result in increased clearance of sex hormones and which may lead to changes in the uterine bleeding profile and/or reduction of the therapeutic effect.
Substances increasing the clearance of sex hormones ( diminished efficacy by enzyme- induction)
Phenytoin, barbiturates, primidone, carbamazepine, rifampicin and possibly also oxcarbazepine, topiramate, felbamate. Griseofulvin and products containing St. john’s wort.
Enzyme induction can already be observed after a few days of treatment. Maximal enzyme induction is generally seen within a few weeks. After the cessation of drug therapy, enzyme induction may be sustained for about 4 weeks
Other forms of interaction
The use of sex steroids may influence the results of certain laboratory tests.
Pregnancy and lactation
HRT Medication not Used during pregnancy or lactation. If pregnancy occurs during medication with progyluton, treatment should be discontinued immediately.
Sex hormones excreted in human milk.
|System organ class MedDRA V. 8.0||Common
|Immune system disorders||Hypersensitivity
|Metabolism and nutrition disorders||Weight increase
|Psychiatric disorders||Depressed mood||Anxiety,
|Eye disorders||Visual disturbances||Contact lens intolerance|
|Gastrointestinal disorders||Abdominal pain,
|Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders||Rashes, pruritus||Erythema nodosum,
|Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders||Muscle cramps|
|Reproductive system and breast disorders||Uterine/vaginal
Spotting (bleeding irregularities usually subside during
Premenstrual- like syndrome,
|General disorders and administration site conditions||Edema||fatigue|