Detriflow 2mg Tablets (tolterodine 1.37mg) Uses Side effects , Dose, In Urdu
- This package insert by ALLMED Pharma:
What Is Your Detriflow 2mg tablets tolterodine Medicine?
- Brand Name — Detriflow 2mg Tablets.
- Each tablet contains 2 mg of the active ingredients totterodine L-tartrate (corresponding to 1.37mg tolterodine).
How does Detriflow 2mg tablets tolterodine works?
- Detriflow helps to normalise bladder activity.
- This enables you to hold on longer before going to the toilet and increases the amount of urine your bladder can hold.
Detriflow 2mg tablet Uses
- Detriflow 2mg tablets is for the treatment of the symptoms of unstable bladder conditions, i.e. needing to rush to the toilet with no warning, needing to go to the toilet frequently and/or not getting to die toilet in time and wetting yourself.
- Before taking your medicine You should tell your doctor.
- if: You are pregnant, you think you may be, or you are trying to become pregnant. You are breastfeeding your child.
- Detriflow 2mg tablets tolterodine or any of the other ingredients before.
- In glaucoma (high pressure in then eyes, with gradual loss of eyesight).
- suffer from Myasthenia gravis (a disease marked 1.4 abnormal fatigue .
- Symptoms include drooping of upper eyelid, double vision, blank facial expression, slurred unclear speech).
- difficulty in passing urine and a poor stream of urine.
- obstructive gastro-intestinal disorders affecting.
- passage and digestion of food your doctor will have told you if you have this.
- liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any drugs such as tranquillisers or anti-depressants,
- Macrolide antibiotics (erythromycin and clarithromycin) .
- antifungal agents (ketoconazole, itraconazole and miconazole).
- As these may alter the effect of Detriflow You are taking any other medication.
- Severe ulcerative colitis, or toxic megacolon – Your doctor will have told you if you have this.
- Autonomic neuropathy, you may experience numbness, tingling, pain or muscle weakness.
Detriflow 2mg tablets Dose
- Adults and Elderly: The usual dose is 2 mg twice daily.
- Your doctor may reduce the dose if you’ have liver problems.
- Your doctor will advise you of how many tablets to take and how often.
- Detriflow is not recommended for children.
- How long should you take your medicine?
Your doctor will advise you of the length of treatment.
- You should finish the course of tablets as you may not see an immediate effect, because your bladder will need to adapt. If you have not noticed any effect by the end of the course, discuss it with your doctor.
What should you do if you forget to take your tablets?
- If you forget to take your tablets(s) at the usual time, take it (them) as soon as you remember unless it is time to take the next one. Do not take more than one dose at a time. Continue to take your tablets as instructed on the label.
- Do not take more tablets than your doctor has-told to you.
- If you take too many tablets by accident seek medical help from your doctor or casualty department immediately.
- In common with other drugs this medicine occasionally causes side effects in a few people.
- Detriflow may cause the following:
- dry mouth
- abdominal pain,
- dry skin
- decreased tear production (dry irritable eye)